Elliott Wave Technical Course
Elliott Wave Technical Course
- Know how the Professional Traders, Hedge Fund and Mutual Fund managers look at the markets.
- Will be able to predict Market movements – Stocks, Forex, Commodities precisely with live analysis and examples presented in the course
- Have a long term view of GOLD, S&P 500, DAX 30, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Nifty 50 and other heavily traded instruments and understand the mechanism for the same.
- Practical use of Fibonacci levels in taking trades and placing stop loss orders.
- Deduce high probability and low risk trades by following the deductive approach for Day Trading, Swing Trading and Investment.
Years in The Business
Elliott Wave Technical FAQ
What is Financial training course?
Who are eligible for doing the Financial Training Course?
What Skills are required to learn this Course?
What are the Job Opportunities after this Course?
What are the Main topics Covered in this Course?
Elliott Wave Technical Course Syllabus
Introduction and Aim of Course
Charting Platform + How to use the content for best experience
- Charting Platform
- How to use the Course (Important)
The Basic Concept
- Elliott Wave Basics : The 5 Wave Structure
- Elliott Wave Basics : The 3 Rules
- Elliott Wave Basics : The Cycle of 8 and the Fractal Nature of Waves
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Types of Motive Waves
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Extensions
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Truncations
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Ending and Leading Diagonal
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Types of Corrective Waves
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Zig Zag Corrections
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Flat Corrections
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Types of Triangles
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Triangle Illustration
- Elliott Wave Patterns : Combinations
Guidelines that give us Clues
- Guideline of Equality
- Guideline of Alternation
Step by Step Deduction
- The Start
- In Depth : Fractal Nature of Waves
- Point of Reference : Moving to 15 minute charts + Live Market Analysis
- PROOF of CONCEPT : Outcome of Analysis
- Conclusion : Concept of Point of Reference
Fibonacci Ratios + Trade Setups
- Things you will learn in this module
- Fibonacci Ratios + Trade Setups : Wave 2 – 5
- Fibonacci Ratios + Trade Setups : Wave B in Zig Zag
- Fibonacci Ratios + Trade Setups : Wave C in Zig Zag
- Fibonacci Ratios + Trade Setups : Wave B in Flat
- Fibonacci Ratios + Trade Setups : Wave C in Flat
Predicting the Future
- Predicting Future of S&P 500 Part – 1 – 2
- SPX achieves the mentioned Target
- Point of Invalidation
- S&P 500 Bearish Alternate Wave Count + Sure Shot Trading Opportunities
- Case Study : Natural Gas
- Case Study : SPX (Analyzing Wave 4)
- Case Study : Nifty 50 (Index of Indian Stock Market)
- Case Study : Gold detailed analysis and Long Term forecast using Elliott Wave
- IMPORTANT Application on the 1 min. Gold chart in Live Market
IMPORTANT: From the Trades
- Crux of the course
- Importance of Multiple Hypothesis + Trading News Events and Report Releases
- Turning Losses into Wins : Trading Complex Corrections + Trading Psychology
- Scaling In (Counter Trend Trades)