Financial Training Course
Adobe CQ5 or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, formerly called CQ). The CMS is used to create, edit, manage and publish digital content on a webpage. The CMS is managed and supported by Digital Publishing, CCS.
AEM/CQ is a simple drag and drop CMS that allows a user without technical knowledge to manage, update and maintain a website. There is no need to code and no HTML experience is necessary.
As long as you have a browser and an internet connection, you can login and edit your site anywhere. Building a site in AEM/CQ is a process that must be initiated by contacting Digital Publishing.
Years in The Business
Financial Training FAQ
What is Financial training course?
Who are eligible for doing the Financial Training Course?
What Skills are required to learn this Course?
What are the Job Opportunities after this Course?
What are the Main topics Covered in this Course?
FINANCIAL TRAINING COURSE
- Administration of the servlet engine using CQSE interface.
- Accessing the CRX repository
- Accessing the Apache Felix Web Management Console
- Using CRXDE Lite.
- Creating Templates, Page components and.jps scripts.
- Creating a web site based on the template.
- Stand-alone development and debugging
- Understanding Apache Sling.
- Modularizing components and their reuse.
- WCM content management tools – Sidekick.
- Creating Designers and using CSS files.
- Creating navigation components.
- Using the CRXDE debugger.
- Creating components to display a customizable page title, logo, breadcrumb and configurable paragraph.
- Creating and adding a Complex component.
- Adding a Search component.
- Introducing internationalization.
- Creating and registering a CQ custom Widget.
- Creating and downloading a CQ package for distribution.
- Creating and consuming an OSGi bundle.
- Optimization methodology.
- Changing default passwords.